At 12 PM on Tuesday, January 21:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.10 feet. Daily target elevation for January 21 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) main spillway gate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 633 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,215 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 11,848 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 12,686 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 623.69 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 34,020 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 13,556 cfs.