Power for Progress… a weekly column from the Grand River Dam Authority. With Thanksgiving Day 2020 upon us, many are planning to spend a lot of time in the kitchen over the next couple of days. If that is your plan, the...
The November board meeting will be held on Tuesday the 10th at 10:00 a.m. at the GRDA Training, Safety & Environmental Building.
NOTE THIS WILL BE AN IN-PERSON MEETING, BUT WILL OFFER WEBEX ACCESS TO THOSE THAT PREFER NOT TO ATTEND IN PERSON (minus the directors).
Lakes & Rivers
LAKES - The Grand River Dam Authority is an agency of the state of Oklahoma, created by the Oklahoma Legislature in 1935 to be a “conservation and reclamation district for the waters of the Grand River.”
- Grand Lake
- Lake Hudson
- WR Holway Reservoir
- GRDA Lake Rules and Regulations 8-11-2019
- Ecosystem & Watershed Management
- Lake Permits
- Lake Levels
Pensacola Lake Level
0.11 ft ABOVE normal
Hudson Lake Level
0.79 ft ABOVE normal
SCENIC RIVERS - On July 1, 2016, the Grand River Dam Authority absorbed the mission and responsibilities of the Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission (OSRC). That mission is to protect, enhance, and preserve the outstanding aesthetic, historic, archaeological and scientific features of the Illinois River and its tributaries (Lee Creek, Little Lee Creek, Barren Fork Creek, Flint Creek, and the Upper Mountain Fork).
Our Mission Statement
We deliver affordable, reliable ELECTRICITY, with a focus on EFFICIENCY and a commitment to ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP.
We are dedicated to ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, providing resources and supporting economic growth.
Our EMPLOYEES are our greatest asset in meeting our mission to be an Oklahoma Agency of Excellence.
DOING BUSINESS WITH GRDA
Vendor Bid information – If you are interested in providing a bid to GRDA on any of the products or services listed in our bid opportunities, follow the instructions in the bid and return it to the designated GRDA contact. If you are looking for a specific bid, you can search for it by typing the bid number into the search box.
Contact A GRDA Facilitiy:
- GRDA Administrative Center: 918-256-5545: PO Box 669, Chouteau
- Ecosystem & Education Center: 918-782-4786, 420 Hwy 28, Langley
- Engineering & Technology Center: 918-256-5545, 9933 E. 16th Street, Tulsa
- Grand River Energy Center: 918-256-5545; Hwy 412/PO Box 609, Chouteau
- Oklahoma City Office: 405-297-9963, 201 NW 63rd, Suite 305, Oklahoma City
- Scenic Rivers Operations: 918-456-3251, 15971 OK-10, Tahlequah,
- Transmission: 918-825-0280, 635 E Hwy 69A, Pryor