At 5 PM on Thursday, February 13: Grand Lake elevation was 744.07 feet. Daily target elevation for February 13 is 742 feet. At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, three (3) main spillway gates were open...
Lakes & Rivers
LAKES - The Grand River Dam Authority is an agency of the state of Oklahoma, created by the Oklahoma Legislature in 1935 to be a “conservation and reclamation district for the waters of the Grand River.”
- Grand Lake
- Lake Hudson
- WR Holway Reservoir
- GRDA Lake Rules and Regulations 8-11-2019
- Ecosystem & Watershed Management
- Lake Permits
- Lake Levels
Pensacola Lake Level
0.16 ft ABOVE normal
Hudson Lake Level
1.81 ft ABOVE normal
SCENIC RIVERS - On July 1, 2016, the Grand River Dam Authority absorbed the mission and responsibilities of the Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission (OSRC). That mission is to protect, enhance, and preserve the outstanding aesthetic, historic, archaeological and scientific features of the Illinois River and its tributaries (Lee Creek, Little Lee Creek, Barren Fork Creek, Flint Creek, and the Upper Mountain Fork).
Our Mission Statement
We deliver affordable, reliable ELECTRICITY, with a focus on EFFICIENCY and a commitment to ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP.
We are dedicated to ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, providing resources and supporting economic growth.
Our EMPLOYEES are our greatest asset in meeting our mission to be an Oklahoma Agency of Excellence.
Contact A GRDA Facilitiy:
- Administration: 918-256-5545, 226 W. Dwain Willis Ave., Vinita
- Ecosystem & Education Center: 918-782-4786, 420 Hwy 28, Langley
- Engineering & Technology Center: 918-256-5545, 9933 E. 16th Street, Tulsa
- Oklahoma City Office: 405-297-9963, 201 NW 63rd, Suite 305, Oklahoma City
- Scenic Rivers Operations: 918-456-3251, 15971 OK-10, Tahlequah,
- Transmission: 918-825-0280, 635 E Hwy 69A, Pryor