At 10:00AM on Monday, November 30:
• Grand Lake elevation was 747.25 feet. Daily target elevation for November 30 is 742 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) main and seven (7) east spillway floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 27,432 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,349 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 38,781 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 25,522 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 621.10 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates were open at the Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Four units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 32,940 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 32,940 cfs.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 42,473 cfs.
# # #
The United States Army Corps of Engineers has given a crest prediction for Pensacola of 747.30 later today. A crest prediction has not been given for Hudson at this time.