At 10:00am on Thursday, May 28:
• Grand Lake elevation was 753.25 feet. Daily target elevation for May 28 is 743.80 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate (east spillway) were open at Pensacola Dam,
discharging 6,376 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 14,113 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 20,489 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 55,755 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 633.53 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No gates were open at Robert S. Kerr dam.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 23,748 cfs.
The United States Army Corps of Engineer’s updated crest prediction for Grand Lake is 754.51 feet on Saturday, May 30. The updated prediction for Lake Hudson is 635.31 feet, also on May 30.
# # #