At 3:00 PM on Thursday, May 2, 2013:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.11 feet. Daily target elevation for May 2 is 742.07 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Pensacola Dam.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,324 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water through generation.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 6,360 cfs
• Lake Hudson elevation was 621.63 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,440 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 11,932 cfs.
# # #