At 10:00 AM on Tuesday, April 23:
• Grand Lake elevation was 744.87 feet. Daily target elevation for April 23 is 742.00 feet.
• No floodgates are open
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,326 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water through generation.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 6,409 cfs
• Lake Hudson elevation was 619.96 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,980 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 12,849 cfs.
# # #