For immediate release: 4/22/13
At 10:00 AM on Monday, April 22:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.02 feet. Daily target elevation for April 22 is 742.00 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 187 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,362 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 11,549 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 7,836 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 619.46 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 15,930 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 13,516 cfs.
# # #