At 3PM on Monday, April 30:
- Grand Lake elevation was 742.33 feet. Daily target elevation for April 30 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, seven (7) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 3,493 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,221 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 14,714 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 37,405 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.63 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 16,200 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 15,081 cfs.
# # #