At 10 AM on Wednesday, April 18:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.07 feet. Daily target elevation for April 18 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 190 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,329 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 11,519 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 7,519 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.40 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,440 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 12,047 cfs.
# # #
The United States Army Corps of Engineers directed GRDA to decrease the spill at Pensacola this morning and to further decrease this afternoon at 3 p.m.