At 3PM on Monday, April 16:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.13 feet. Daily target elevation for April 16 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, three (3) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 4,356 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,198 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 15,554 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 18,673 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.78 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,710 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 17,272 cfs.
# # #