At 2:00 PM on Friday, April 6:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.53 feet. Daily target elevation for April 6 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 215 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 10,928 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 11,143 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,072 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.74 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No gates currently open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 16,470 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 11,642 cfs
The United States Army Corps of Engineers directed GRDA to close the final East Gate at Pensacola Dam down to one (1) foot. The gate will be closed the remainder of the way tomorrow, Saturday, April 7, 2012.
# # #