At 10 AM on Monday, June 8:
- Grand Lake elevation was 744.83 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) east spillway gate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 89 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 12,587 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 12,676 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,647 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 618.82 feet.
- Two (2) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation and floodgates totaled 12,150 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 13,322 cfs.
Additional information can be found by visiting: http://stormops.grda.tech/riveroperations