At 11 AM on Tuesday, March 1st:
- Grand Lake elevation was 744.94 feet. Daily target elevation for March 1 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, four (4) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 5,504 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Three (3) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 6,785 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 12,289 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 16,893 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.23 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Two (2) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 10,260 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 12,458 cfs.