At 4:30PM on Monday, May 2:
- Grand Lake elevation was 746.10 feet. Daily target elevation for May 2 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 248 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 13,354 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 13,602 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 10,714 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 625.60 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No gates were open at Robert S. Kerr Dam
- Four (4) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 28,080 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 15,593