At 12PM on Monday, June 10:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.58 feet. Daily target elevation for June 10 is 744.00 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 441 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 13,054 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 13,495 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 6,167 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 620.71 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates were open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 18,360 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 14,150 cfs.
# # #