At 1:00 PM on Tuesday, May 21:
• Grand Lake elevation was 744.72 feet. Daily target elevation for May 21 is 743.33 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, six (6) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 14,040 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,455 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 25,495 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 39,254 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 619.05 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 23,220 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 34,747 cfs.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers have given a crest prediction of 745.30 feet, early on Thursday, May 23.