At 11:00AM on Tuesday, May 14:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.01 feet. Daily target elevation for May 14 is 742.87 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Pensacola Dam.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,320 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 6,551 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 620.54 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 22,950 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 13,081 cfs.
# # #