At 10:30AM on Monday, May 13:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.18 feet. Daily target elevation for May 13 is 742.87 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) floodgate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 197 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,253 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 11,450 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 7,966 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 620.38 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 17,010 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 13,877 cfs.
# # #