At 2:00 PM on Friday, May 10:
• Grand Lake elevation was 744.83 feet. Daily target elevation for May 10 is 742.60 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 2,664 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,175 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 13,839 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 23,248 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 619.30 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,980 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 18,183 cfs.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers are giving a crest prediction of 745.39 early on May 12.