At 3:00 PM on Friday, April 26:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.39 feet. Daily target elevation for April 26 is 742.00 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 3,112 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,275 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 14,387 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,432 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.72 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Two (2) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 14,850 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 15,417 cfs.