At 11:30 AM on Monday, May 7:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.25 feet. Daily target elevation for May 7 is 742.40 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 843 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,332 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 12,175 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 5,320 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.85 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 17,010 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 12,426 cfs.
# # #
The United States Army Corps of Engineers directed GRDA to close gates at both locations over the weekend.
An additional gate operation is planned for later today at Pensacola Dam.