At 3PM on Tuesday, May 1:
- Grand Lake elevation was 743.75 feet. Daily target elevation for May 1 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, nine (9) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 20,101 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,744 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 31,845 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 79,043 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.24 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Three (3) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 19,980 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 36,145 cfs.
# # #