At 2 PM on Thursday, March 3:
• Grand Lake elevation was 745.05 feet. Daily target elevation for March 3 is 742 feet.
• At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 2,840 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
• Three (3) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 6,711 cfs of water through generation.
• Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 9,551 cfs.
• Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,785 cfs.
• Lake Hudson elevation was 620.15 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
• No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
• Two (2) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 14,580 cfs of water through generation.
• Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 9,640 cfs.