For immediate release: 6/1/11
Floodwater release bulletin
At 10:00 AM on Wednesday, June 1:
- Grand Lake elevation was 746.26 feet. Daily target elevation for June 1 is 744 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, six (6) floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 11,736 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 14,070 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 25,806 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,388 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 621.37 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- No floodgates are open at Robert S. Kerr Dam.
- Four (4) units were online at Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse releasing 26,730 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 27,070 cfs.
# # #