At 10:30 AM on Tuesday, April 18:
· Grand Lake elevation was 745.09 feet. Daily target elevation for April 18 is 742 feet.
· At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, five (5) east floodgates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 7,180 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
· Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,392 cfs of water through generation.
· Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 18,572 cfs.
· Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 16,502 cfs.
· Lake Hudson elevation was 619.23 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
· No floodgates were open at the Robert S. Kerr Dam.
· Four units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 27,810 cfs of water through generation.
· Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 20,253 cfs.